Customer Service Executive
Customer Services Executive - Luxury Travel - £20-£22k Plus bonus & benefits -– SW London
A market leading international luxury travel company, with a reputation for excellence, are looking for a Customer Services Executive. You will be dealing with all the pre and post-holiday enquiries and correspondence from Customers, either by telephone, email or letter. You will be working for a leading travel tour operator, who puts great emphasis on developing their employees and as Customer Services Executive you will play an integral part in this company.
As a Customer Services Executive you will:
- Ensure the required level of Customer service and communication is achieved by telephone, letter and email at all times
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency depending on the volume of enquiries, and adapt and prioritise as required
- Maintain the highest level of written communications for pre and post travel correspondence
- Investigate and resolve all complaints in accordance with company processes and industry guidelines, in a timely and fair manner, to achieve the best possible outcome for both Customer and business
- Allocate compensation based on company standards, to the approval of the relevant management
- Identify potential problems relating to Customer service and proactively work to find solutions to enhance the Customer experience
As the ideal Customer Services Executiveyou will have at least six months’ experience in a customer relations or services environment and as a result you will be well equipped at dealing with and resolving complaints. You will be able to manage and exceed Customer’s expectations, whilst understanding the Customer service standards and guidelines. A travel background would be ideal, and this is a great role for graduates looking to make their mark in the travel industry. First rate written and communication skills are key within this position, due to dealing with a high volume of calls and emails. As a person you will be able to build rapport quickly and maintain a calm and professional attitude in all situations. You will also be confident, methodical, positive and able to solve problems because of these attributes.