Hotel Contracts Manager (German Speaker)
The SRM will be responsible for securing the most competitively priced hotels on behalf of The Travel Corporation Asia (TCA).
An ability to work under pressure, prioritise and manage very demanding deadlines is essential.
The candidate will take responsibility for all elements of the contracting process from identifying potential partners to negotiating the optimum levels of allotment and rate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in negotiating and implementing contracts with multiple independent and large chain suppliers
- Be able to travel extensively over several months of the year.
- Ability to manage multiple suppliers simultaneously whilst paying strong attention to detail
- Attend Trade shows and supplier functions when required
- Ensure that all contracts are finished within contracting deadline meeting required expectations
- Negotiate rates, conditions and Allotments as per TCA guidelines
- Keep abreast of market trends and have strong commercial awareness; currency fluctuations, economic and political situations that may affect business. Awareness of future fair periods or events that may affect the destination and product delivery. Hotel openings/closing which affect market capacity
- Research and inspect all applicable hotels, keeping up to date with product, quality and service standards at contracted hotels, hotels used by competitors and possible new hotels or locations; strong competitor awareness.
- Ensure that all relevant departments are kept up to date clearly and concisely, with the current hotel situation in your areas of responsibility
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Provide individual reports and updates following each contracting trip
- Answer promptly and efficiently any queries from internal departments regarding contracted hotels
Experience and Skills
- Fluency in English and German both spoken and written; excellent communication skills
- Be commercially focused
- Strong negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational skills, planning and good time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and work to deadlines
- Ability to understand the need to meet agreed targets and deadlines whilst remaining positive, confident and approachable
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of responsibility both internally and externally whilst maintaining and enhancing the image and reputation of Tracoin and our sister companies
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Clean driving license
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"