6 days left
- Contract Type
Powder White is an imaginative, forward-thinking company who is at the head of the game by offering a first-class service both pre-holiday and in resort, online booking through a state of the art soon-to-be launched new-look website, and a superb knowledge base with dedicated one on one sales and administrative assistance. A Head Office role will give you the opportunity to be an ambassador for the entire Powder White Holiday experience; the first voice that our guests hear is the very voice that builds valuable rapport with our guests and means that we can boast very high levels of guest loyalty and an enviable International client base.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- A good knowledge of ski resorts
- Preferable knowledge of all our current Chalet programme resorts
- Excellent communication skills with a real focus on customer service
- Good IT skills to include Excel and internet (training given on the Powder White database)
- Outgoing personality with the drive to succeed and "close the deal"
- Team-player with a calm disposition, always helpful especially at peak time, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Willingness to help out in other areas (operations and/or admin) when required
- UK work permit with UK NI number
- Convert inbound enquiries to sales and manage the entire process via the SalesForce CRM system.
- Tailoring the holiday experience to your client’s requirements.
- Achieve and exceed Weekly / Monthly sales targets for Holiday Sales and Holiday extras (Ski Hire and Passes).
- Taking ownership and accountability for your bookings and ensuring data quality.
- Managing the accounts of current Powder White guests to maintain relations and encourage re-booking.
As a successful candidate joining the London Head Office you will be knowledgeable and professional, naturally engaging and charismatic. Being part of our core UK-based team means that you will be in the thick of the action, working in close proximity to all departments involved in putting this huge operation together. The office is high energy and particularly during the winter, the environment is electric. You will therefore need to maintain focus and always have your sense of humour with you!
Strictly no agencies please.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly