Marketing Executive (Mat cover)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Marketing Executive - Tour Operator (Maternity Cover) - £26.5k Farnborough
Marketing Executive - Tour Operator ( Maternity Cover - Role
This role supports the Brand Manager in the delivery of a variety of brand and communications projects. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of direct mail and brochures for Explore, plus work closely with the Brand Manager to deliver advertising campaigns, events and trade marketing. Ensuring these communications are delivered on time, within budget, resulting in profitable outcomes for the business. The role will involve most aspects of putting together a marketing campaign - from pulling insights together, briefing, collating content and sourcing offers, creative interpretation, some copywriting, right through to sign off and delivery. Meaning collaboration with a variety of teams across the business and Marketing team is essential. Stakeholder management is particularly key in this role for brochure projects.
Marketing Executive - Tour Operator - (Maternity Cover) - Key Responsibilities:
- To own and produce high quality direct mail campaigns including planning initial layouts, briefing content writer, choosing images and briefing design team to ensure campaigns are delivered to budget and deadline. Also includes working with the CRM Manager to decide targeting criteria and ensuring measurement criteria is in place.
- Manage the brochure production critical path schedule to co-ordinate effort and execution of content from around the business, working closely with the design team and Product owners. Brief print and content writers accordingly. Produce dedicated brochure mailers and cover sheets to coincide with brochure launch activity.
- To work with the CRM Manager to measure and report on the results of each campaign using the CRM system, making recommendations for future activity. Assist with campaign data selections using the CRM system as required, ensuring that selections are accurate and relevant to each campaign.
- Work with the Brand Manager to support on the creation of offline trade and consumer advertising, ensuring content is accurate, to agreed design specification and delivered to deadline.
- Support the overseas teams by assisting Brand Manager with marketing activity as required.
- Assist with sourcing quotes for company branded merchandise and liaising with suppliers as required.
- Assist with the set-up of shows and events including the design and print of show collateral including flyers and any other requirements, as needed.
- Monitoring trends within the industry and 1-2-1 marketing to ensure work is market leading - identifying new opportunities, trends and best practice to enhance ROI.
- Be a proactive member of the Marketing team, building relationships with key areas of the business and external suppliers in order to deliver all campaigns.
- Marketing Executive - Tour Operator - (Maternity Cover) - Skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Customer-focussed and understands importance of service delivery excellence
- Is able to challenge processes, keep to schedule and deliver quality campaigns on time
- Commercially minded, self-motivated a problem-solver
- Friendly, approachable and flexible with a strong ability to build a good report with the wider team and effectively communicate at all levels
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Marketing Executive (Mat cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly