Travel Contact Centre Consultant - French or German speaking
Are you fluent in French or German and English? Do you have contact centre or telephone-based customer service experience? Are you available for an immediate start? Based in their lively Dublin call centre, our client has several positions available ranging from sales (B2B, either warm leads or existing accounts so no hard sell involved!) to support roles, so we’re bound to have something to suit you.
Whether your background is in telesales, customer relations or another telephone-based role, these positions offer a fantastic opportunity to join a newly-created team, working for a leading Travel sector name, utilising your language and customer service skills. In return, our client is offering salaries of up to €30k DOE plus bonus and benefits, including a relocation package for those not already based in this cosmopolitan and multi cultural city!
If you’re interested in finding out more about these Contact Centre Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Contact Centre Consultant (French or German speaking):
- Working in a fast-paced call centre environment
- Dealing with French or German speaking customers
- Offering high levels of customer service at all times
- Working as part of a busy team
- Both sales and support roles available
Skills required for the roles:
- Fluency in either French or German and English
- Previous experience in a contact centre or other telephone-based role
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about these Contact Centre Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.