Travel Lifestyle Executives
Travel Lifestyle Executive
£21,000 + Benefits
My client is a leading travel company specialising in concierge and travel loyalty services to corporate companies based in Europe and the USA.
The aim for their customers is to benefit from the knowledge of Travel Lifestyle Executives facilitate the work-life balance of their members by providing a wide range of accessible services in the company: management of daily tasks, restaurant reservations, ticketing, travel, event organization etc
Candidates are not required to have previous travel experience, this is an advantage.
They will consider candidates with a background in call centre, customer service, travel, event management, PA, account management our even graduates!
Travel Lifestyle Executive Responsibilities and Duties:
- Engage in effective phone dialogue with members to build rapport and generate great interaction / customer experience,
- Carefully listen to members and provide meaningful and relevant insight regarding the services on offer
- Take ownership to recommend and suggest solutions that meet and exceed members’ expectations
- Use a variety of resources including search engines, websites and CRM system to efficiently answer customers’ requests
- Follow up customers’ requests from start to finish (including invoicing clients/partners)
- Clearly and professionally communicate to our members the status or outcome of their request, and provide them with all relevant information.
Travel Lifestyle Executive Skills and Experience Required:
- Customer service experience, preferably in a service/call centre environment
- Personal travel experience or an interest in the travel industry
- Master at prioritising tasks, organizing work day with continuous flexibility
- Tech savvy, highly Proficient in MS Office, e-mail applications, and internet browsers
Travel Lifestyle Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary of £21,000
- Monday to Friday
- Discounted travel and holidays
To apply for the Travel Lifestyle Executive role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company.