Business Travel Supervisor
Our client is an award winning and well established travel management company offering business travel, event management, sports tours, group travel and leisure holidays. Due to remarkable growth we are now seeking an experienced Business Travel Supervisor to join our clients friendly and busy team in the heart of London.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Offering travel services to a range of accounts.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is consistently provided by the team.
- Ensure all bookings meet the company’s standards for quality ensuring that all relevant information is included in the booking file, client communication and all documentation.
- Hands on as required arranging all aspects of travel and travel related services including, airlines flight bookings (scheduled, charter and low cost), self-drive and chauffeur driven car hire, rail, hotel, ferries, passports, visas, health requirements, fares, foreign currency, theatre tickets, excess baggage, plus any other products and services that client may require
- Lead, drive and support the team.
- Review processes to ensure agreed best practice standards are consistently adhered to.
- Be responsible for seeking continuous improvement and consistency across the team.
- Strong business travel knowledge and experience.
- Recent experience of supervising a team in a business travel environment.
- Experience of managing staff performance, undertaking annual staff appraisals and setting performance objectives.
- Previous responsibility for customer complaint handling
- A confident approach and attention to detail is paramount.
• Lucrative salary
• Varied job role
• Travel Perks
• Birthday off
• Gym membership
• Interest free ticket loan
• Modern & friendly environment
• Sociable working hours
• Discounts on travel and insurance
• Career progression & development
• Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Senior Business Travel Agent, Senior Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Manager, BT Manager, BT Supervisor & Senior BT Consultant.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.