Luxury Travel Concierge
Are you interested in travel and wanting to get your foot in the door of the elusive luxury travel industry? Are you an outgoing, organised individual willing to help support a quickly expanding sales team? Want perks including free gym membership, generous holiday allowance and flexible working?
We have offices in Bristol, Bangkok, Phnom Penh and Yangon, with plans to add 3 more by the end of 2018. Come join our ever-growing team…
This is a fantastic job opportunity to join an exciting, young and innovative travel company that recently moved to Bristol City Centre. By joining us early you'll have a chance to grow with the company and learn as the business develops.
As a Luxury Travel Concierge you will support our team of Sales Consultants who specialise in Africa & Asia Luxury Travel, looking after our Wayfairer clients from the moment they book to when they return back home. You will ensure that the high expectations we set for any Wayfairer holiday are kept and work closely with our destination management companies, accounts, marketing managers and many other partners in the industry.
With the ability to develop your skills in the travel & tourism industry, this is the perfect job to progress your career further or perhaps begin your adventure in this exciting industry.
Previous office administration & travel industry experience is preferable, however a passion for travel is key. A great telephone manner and professional emails are essential in this role.
As a Luxury Travel Concierge you will be offered £18,000 p.a. along with a range of other benefits.
We have a work culture that is envied by all … so how about optional remote working, free gym membership, discounted travel and an Unlimited Holiday Policy just as a start?
We want to be a company that you are happy to come to work every day and foresee yourself developing a career with.
Growth and Development:
As a Luxury Travel Concierge you will meet regularly with management and directors to develop your skill set and where possible progress your career, move up the ranks or even across into a Luxury Travel Specialist role. With us, hard work and dedication is always rewarded. Within the first few weeks of your role you will be given sales and systems training to enable you to get off to a flying start. Plus, within your first 12 months you can expect to jet off to a fantastic Wayfairer destination to experience what our clients do!
Day to Day:
As a Luxury Travel Operations Concierge your focus will two main areas:
We want our clients to return again and again thanks to our fantastic product and the excellent service we offer our clients. Our amazing client reviews mean a lot to us and as a Luxury Travel Concierge you will have a major impact on this. With regular communication with clients, you will ensure that their journey is smooth from the time of booking. From administrative tasks, answering questions, payment reminders and personalised pre-departure travel documents, your role will showcase our service, professionalism, organisation and efficiency.
Our sales team is ever expanding with our increase in clients and, as the Luxury Travel Concierge, you will offer support and assistance to the sales team to free up their time to focus on their primary goal – sales! You will work closely with each specialist to book and reconfirm all aspects of the holiday, design travel documents, arrange special arrangements, remind & chase payments where necessary and answer client questions where possible.
As a small company we all go above and beyond our job roles and assist in areas not often our own, so flexibility and an eagerness to learn new skills is essential as each day is never the same. You will certainly never get bored in our office - from blog writing, product development and itinerary creation, you will have ample opportunity to develop your knowledge to help progress your career.
· The creation of bespoke travel documentation for each Wayfairer client that has been sold by our sales team.
· Offer post-sales support to our sales team & clients, answering client questions, requesting payments, making special requests to suppliers.
· To ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard as expected by Wayfairer clients.
· To achieve exceptional levels of client service at all stages of the process which encourage repeat bookings and word of mouth recommendations.
· Demonstrating a total commitment to customer service. It's your goal to ensure all clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
What you must have:
· A passion for travel is key & previous travel experience to Africa and/or Asia is preferable but not essential
· Previous experience in the travel industry is beneficial
· An eagerness to learn and develop your career in the travel industry is essential
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written – an excellent telephone manor is essential
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organisation & time management skills
· Strong computer skills – Microsoft is essential, Abode InDesign & GDS (Galileo) is beneficial
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Luxury Travel Concierge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly