Cruise Travel Consultant
Cruise Travel Consultant - East London - Up to £30,000 plus commission £45,000 OTE
Cruise Travel Consultant is required by a unique travel tour operator that specialises in luxury Worldwide Cruises, tailor-made travel, island hopping cruises and activity travel. They are seeking a Cruise Travel Consultant who is dynamic, ambitious and is passionate about travel to join a small but tight-knit team of travel enthusiasts. The ideal travel candidate will have proven experience excelling in a target driven travel consultant sales environment.
The key responsibilities for the Cruise Travel Consultant are:
- Ensure that all cruise travel sales leads are followed up and achieve the highest possible conversion rates
- Deliver unparalleled service, expert advice and a ‘best in class’ customer experience
- Recommend various travel addons such as cruises & tours
- Respond to all cruise travel enquires within agreed SLA
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Liaising with ground handlers and hoteliers
The key skills required for the Cruise Travel Consultant are:
- Sales knowledge and experience within a travel sales environment
- Experience in travel consultancy to exotic worldwide travel destinations
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales and performance targets
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability and ability to deal with change, growth and pressurised deadlines
- Exceptional sales ability – up-selling and cross selling
- Must be able to multi-task
To apply for the Cruise Travel Consultant position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.