French or German speaking Business Travel Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this market leading corporate travel company as a French or German speaking Business Travel Consultant working in Manchester. They are looking for GDS/CRS trained travel consultants with good fares experience ideally candidates whom are currently in the role of Business Travel Consultant, although someone with crs / gds experience who want to make the move across to Business / Corporate travel may be considered too
Successful Business Travel Consultant will work Monday to Friday servicing a mixture of corporate accounts. There is an excellent basic salary of up to £24,000 plus team incentives and benefits depending on Experience.
Business Travel Consultant duties
* Research and recommend routes, lowest fares, exchange rates and travel services
* Resolve problems related to reservations, wait-listing, seat selection, upgrades as needed
* Respond to customer inquiries for timetables, fares, hotels and tickets
* Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Manage customised solutions with clients and partners.
Business Travel Consultant Skills required
- Working knowledge of a GDS, Amadeus ideally - although Galileo and Sabre may be considered
- Either business or leisure travel reservations experience
- Fluent French or German speaker
- Experience of booking net and / or published fares
- A team player, with strong communication skills, thrive in a social environment.
- Proven track record of working under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this Business Travel Consultant role please call Kelly or Helen on 0161 238 4490 and send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk