Travel Product Assistant
Would you like to break into the commercial side of the Travel sector? Perhaps you're a Graduate looking for your first step into the industry? Either way, we have a brand new and exciting opportunity to join a leading, Birmingham based Travel organisation as a Travel Product Assistant.
Working within the Product team, the role will see the successful candidate undertaking a range of tasks, including reviewing figures on a daily basis, producing reports on key brands and conducting weekly competitor analysis. On offer is a highly competitive basic salary of up to £18k dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits and a structured career development path. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Travel Product Assistant:
- Daily review of figures
- Produce reports on top selling deals for the key brands
- Conducting competitor analysis on a weekly basis
- Compiling targeted emails/Proof reading emails
- Assist in Event planning as required
- Gathering content for new/existing web pages
Skills required for the role:
- Commercially aware with a keen eye for detail
- Ideally, some exposure to the travel sector or a recent Graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
- Keen to build a long term career with the commercial side of the Travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Product Assistant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Product Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly