Operations Manager – Adventure Travel – Sutton
Operations Manager is required by one of the UK’s leading travel specialists offering a wide range of inspiring travel programmes who have been operating for over 35 years. As Operations Manager you will be leading a well-established travel operations team to ensure the delivery of clients group travel. The ideal Operations Manager will have a can-do attitude and have a proven track record a managing a small team in travel operations.
The key responsibilities for the Travel Operations Manager are:
- Undertake the day to day management of the operations team to maintain quality standards, including staff performance, training needs, providing guidance and motivating staff.
- Manage and oversee the day to day workloads, ensuring all bookings are being progressed
- Assist with booking queries and provide first point line management support to staff.
- Assist with recruitment and training of new staff
- Conduct annual staff appraisals to review performance and set development/business goals and targets
- Attend and represent the company at trade and public exhibitions/shows/open-evenings
The key skills required for the Travel Operations Manager are
- Experienced of people manager ideally in an travel operations role
- Sound organisation skills and flexibility, with experience of managing multiple work streams
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to mentor and supervise staff
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to thrive on working in a pressurised environment and to strict deadlines
To apply for the Travel Operations Manager position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.