Reservations Manager – Adventure Travel – Sutton
Reservations Manager is required by one of the UK’s leading travel specialists offering a wide range of inspiring travel programmes who have been operating for over 35 years. The Travel Reservations Manager will lead well-established travel reservations and sales team aiming to achieve commercial sales and reservations goals. The ideal Reservations Manager will have a can-do attitude and have a proven track record in managing a travel sales team.
The key responsibilities for the Travel Reservations Manager are:
- Undertake the day to day management of the travel reservations and sales team to maintain quality standards, including staff performance, training needs, providing guidance and motivating staff
- Manage and oversee the day to day workloads, ensuring all travel sales enquiries are responded to within required time-frames and that all travel sales opportunities are maximised
- Monitor travel sales team members performance and discuss this during fortnightly 1-to1 meetings
- Ensure that reservations are maximised
- Assist with recruitment and training of new staff
- Attend and represent the company at trade and public exhibitions/shows/open-evenings
- Organise and minute weekly Sales and Operations meetings to promote good working practices and a shared knowledge across both teams
The key skills required for the Travel Reservations Manager are:
- Experienced people manager ideally in a travel reservations or sales role
- Sound organisation skills and flexibility, with experience of managing multiple work streams
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to thrive on working in a pressurised environment and to strict sales and reservations targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven ability to mentor and supervise staff
To apply for the Travel Reservations Manager position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Apply for Reservations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly