PR Assistant – Travel – London - Up to £19,000
PR Assistant is required by an award-winning luxury tour operator to help with the Public Relations a leading luxury travel brand. As PR Assistant you will be working within a friendly and dedicated multi-disciplined travel marketing & PR team. As PR Assistant you will be expected to support with a variety of Public Relations requirements across European markets (France, Italy and Germany) and assist the PR team with administration, reporting, projects and events in the UK.
The key responsibilities for the PR Assistant position are:
- Providing administrative support to the PR Lead, PR Manager
- Updating and drafting press materials
- Assisting in the writing and distribution of press releases and sharing information with European markets where relevant
- Assisting with UK campaign sell-ins, where needed
- Assisting with promotional opportunities and affinity marketing
- Coordinating travel itineraries for press trips
- Attendance at, and support for, internal and external meetings, briefings and events
The key skills required for PR Assistant position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, digital, English, journalism or related field
- Ideally 1 years PR experience or a recent graduate but you must have completed relevant work experience/placement
- Competent user of social media in both a personal and professional environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Languages (French, German or Italian) are beneficial but not essential
- Strong presentation skills
- Copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work as a team player with all departments
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple projects
To apply for the PR Assistant position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all our current vacancies.