VIP Travel Manager - Private PA
Our client is a high end, award winning and bespoke travel company they offer exclusive VIP travel services to private members, with state of the art offices across the globe.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking a bespoke VIP Travel Manager to join our clients friendly and busy team.
We are seeking people who are ambitious, who can bring a strong work ethic, a sense of entrepreneurship who can bring fun into their career.
This well-known travel firm offers recognition and opportunities to help the team reach their goals and objectives.
This exciting elite travel manager role is someone from a private PA household background seeking an exciting career in travel. Generous salary, bonus and progression is on offer.
Your career begins here...
- Manage the relationship with a select group of high-value Elite Members ensuring high individual engagement, satisfaction, loyalty, retention and perception of value.
- Act as their primary contact and to proactively communicate with them on a day to day basis.
- Strengthen each relationship by deeply understanding each Member’s unique lifestyle, preferences and needs, and to ensure services offered are personalised and of the highest quality.
- Brief and educate your Account Executives who shall be working under you of your Members (clients) regularly and manage their work quality accordingly.
- Act as the Member’s key contact within ensuring maximum personal availability during working hours
- Support the development of the Lifestyle Executive working in your team by inputting into their individual personal development plan and by delivering and supporting training that they receive Renewals.
- To encourage Members to refer potential new Members.
Skills and knowledge sought:
- Experience as a private PA household background is essential
- Excellent communicator
- Impeccable personal presentation and delivery
- Fluent in English. Other languages are advantageous
- Understands HNW lifestyles, expectations, needs and preferences
- Strong networker and relationship builder
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solid business acumen
- Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times
- Passionate about travel, culture, and unique global experiences
- Generous salary and bonus
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Plus many more.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for VIP Travel Manager - Private PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly