Recruitment & Training Manager
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Recruitment & Training Manager to join a leading Travel organisation in Redditch. This is a challenging, varied and rewarding role and the successful candidate will be responsible for not only the recruitment of travel consultants but also the delivery of inspirational and motivational training to support and enable successful progression and performance in their early stages. The role will also involve identifying, implementing and delivering training and developmental modules for more experienced staff to enhance employees' skills, performance, productivity and quality of work and assessing its outcomes.
Whilst the role will predominantly compliment and support the sales and operations departments, the role encompasses identification, collaboration and involvement with process improvement and projects across all areas of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment, HR or training professional to join an experienced and energetic Management team and our client can offer a generous package including competitive salary, bonus & excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Recruitment & Training Manager:
- Manage consultant recruitment to ensure the hiring of qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Keep track of recruitment metrics reviewing the success of candidate sourcing.
- Communicate and liaise with the Sales & Operations Director to assess and forecast future hiring needs.
- Conduct effective induction and developmental training sessions.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Daily management & performance assessment of ‘Newbies’ in the early stages of development typically the first 3 months
- Designing, maintaining & improving how policy, procedure, training manuals & guides are presented and accessed.
- Assist in other areas of the business and projects.
Skills required for the role:
- Confident people person with motivational communication & leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and pro-active.
- Ability to adapt to fast paced change
- Flexible, team player
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge
- Previous Management experience (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with interviews, candidate screening and evaluation. (preferred but not essential)
- Familiarity & experience with traditional and modern training methods - mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc. (preferred but not essential
If you’re interested in this Recruitment & Training Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available: www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Recruitment & Training Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly