Travel Sales Executive
Travel Sales Executive – Central London – £25 - £30k
Travel Sales Executive is required by one of the world’s most prestigious travel companies. As Travel Sales Executive you will be managing UK and European agents to maximise revenue and profit through the sale of travel tours. In addition, you will response to the travel agent’s requests by providing, processing and confirming suitable tours. As Travel Sales Executive you will also be responsible for developing business opportunities in order to achieve yearly sales targets.
As Travel Sales Executive you will be able to:
- Develop and maintain trust with clients and understand their needs
- Analyse sales figures
- Understand and prioritize short and long-term goals
- Possess solid networking and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate natural ability for turning opportunities into tangible business
- Multiple tasks and monitor progress
The successful Travel Sales Executive will possess a knowledge of the travel industry, with excellent communication and people skills. As Travel Sales Executive you will have B2B sales experience in the travel industry or of putting together travel itineraries for travel trade clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working time hours (Monday – Friday, 7,5 hours a day)
- Complimentary on-site fitness centre and swimming pool
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
Apply for Travel Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly