Group Reservations Executive - European Language
Group Reservations Executive – European Languages – central London – Up to £24k + bonus & benefit
A Group Reservations Executive for European speaking markets is required by one of the world’s leading travel companies. As a Group Reservations Executive you will join an enthusiastic, vibrant and multicultural travel team in a key role that helps ensure the delivery of travel services. As Group Reservations Executive you will be someone with excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and one other European Language with previous experience within travel or hospitality industry who wants to build a career in travel and advance their knowledge and skill set will thrive in this role!
As Group Reservations Executive, what will you be doing?
- Contacting hotels by phone, email or fax in order to discuss present and future reservations
- Select appropriate contracts and none contracted hotels according to sales requirements
- Process bookings and inputting details/rates
- Negotiate rates and conditions such as cancellation and payment policies
- Provide suitable alternatives as and when required
- Produce accurate documents/reports
- General admin tasks
- Dispute handling
- Process deposits/refunds
- Negotiate book outs, compensations and cancellation charges when needed
- Prioritise workload according to deadlines
As Spanish Speaking Groups Reservations Executive - What do they expect from you?
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Speak fluently at least one other European language with French, German, Spanish or Italian being particularly desirable
- Someone with outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Preferred negotiation, customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Sound knowledge of MS office applications
- Previous experience within travel/hospitality industry, or admin/retail/logistics experience will be considered
Spanish speaking Group Reservations Executive - Company Benefits and Incentives?
- Competitive salary
- Flexi-time working hours
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.