Travel Consultant - Croatia
Our client is a unique tour operator that specialises in luxury holidays to Croatia, tailor-made tours, island hopping Croatia cruises and Croatia activity holidays. They are seeking a Luxury Travel Consultant – Croatia who is dynamic, ambitious and is passionate about travel to join a small but tight-knit team of Croatia enthusiasts. The ideal candidate should have excellent first-hand knowledge of Croatia and a solid background in travel sales.
The key responsibilities for the Luxury Travel Consultant – Croatia are:
- Convert Tailor-made itineraries by working with the client to match the right product to the client’s needs
- Recommend various travel addons such as cruises & tours
- Respond to all enquires within agreed SLA
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Liaising with suppliers and hoteliers
The key skills required for the Luxury Travel Consultant – Croatia are:
- Fantastic relationship building skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and understand their travel needs before creating unique and engaging itineraries
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with clients over the phone and offer superb customer service skills before, during and after their holiday
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- A self-driven sales person who enjoys working towards targets
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
To apply for the Luxury Travel Consultant – Croatia position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.