Accommodation Product Manager - Tour Operator
Accommodation Product Manager - East Grinstead up to £32K
Reporting to the Senior Accommodation Product Manager, you will be the Product Owner responsible for improving the performance of the Club's 200 UK Accommodation Sites by focusing on developing and enhancing the touring product proposition: touring pitches, seasonal pitches, storage, on site facilities and associated ancillaries: F&B, wifi, experiences, etc. The Accommodation Product Manager will ensure that their products are the most competitive, the most appealing to customers, commercially well positioned and constantly improving. You will be the expert in your subject and passionate about improving performance and customer experience.
Accommodation Product Manager - Key roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for driving and delivering new physical product enhancements and experiential products across the UK Club Sites touring sites portfolio.
- Owner of product performance (maximising return and occupancy), responsible for reporting on trading performance.
- Analysis of key performance indicators, competitors, market trends and understand where internal and market opportunities exists.
- Ensure the Club benefits from the most appropriate mix of owned and operated UK Club Sites and Affiliated Sites.
- Responsible for constructing or contributing to business case reports for senior management that delivers rational justification for driving forward new product initiatives.
- Evaluating the appropriateness of site locations and identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Evaluating physical locations and products to enable sound commercial decision making.
- Determining the needs and desires of the customer by specifying the research required to obtain relevant market intelligence for developing the product.
- Driving forward recommendations to invest, divest, and develop the UK Sites Portfolio by using experience and insight gathered from internal and external sources.
- Fully understanding the products of competitors, how they are priced and perceived relative to the Club's equivalent, with the intention of striving to match or beat alternatives at all times.
- Fully responsible for communicating new and existing product developments to internal departments to ensure successful delivery to market, in the form of written product briefs, training and presentations.
- An influencer in driving strategic and tactical marketing campaigns directly supporting UK touring and non-touring product.
- Influence, improve and sign off marketing collateral as required (online and print).
- Maintain robust two-way communications between external partnerships such as external Affiliated (non-owned) Sites and internal departments to ensure that product changes are effectively communicated to the marketing team.
- Support customer facing teams by providing responses to queries as required, both verbally and written
Accommodation Product Manager - Essential skills
- Previous experience within a Resort - Hotel / Hospitality / travel/leisure organisation- the successful candidate must demonstrate prior experience and an understanding of what it takes to deliver outstanding product performance at the same time as championing excellent customer satisfaction
- Pro-active and inspiring, with the ability to lead, persuade and inspire others to drive forward results
- A good collaborator, leader and diplomat
- A very strong and clear communicator with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge
- High attention to detail and a thorough 'can do' attitude is of paramount importance
- Fair and objective when making decisions
- Literate and numerate, the successful candidate will be able to evidence experience of preparing and producing high-quality written reports and business cases for senior management
- Able to gather, interpret data, look for trends in market and customer data to provide insight and recommendations for development
- Strong organisational skills whilst working to tight deadlines
- Able to take personal ownership to resolve issues
- Able to work independently as well as part of a small team and work across functions and departments
- Educated to an A-level or Degree level
- Must be available to travel UK wide when necessary as some overnight trips will be required
- Must be willing to 'go the extra mile' - to do what it takes to be highly productive, meet deadlines and not afraid nor unwilling to put extra work in to achieve results (as required)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Accommodation Product Manager - Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly