Sales Manager - Tour Operator £Competitive
This specialist tour operator are leaders in their field, offering a wide range of inspiring holidays and school trip programmes. They invest significantly in their people and really are an amazing business to be part of. This department are looking for a strong manager to look after a small team who sell to schools, colleges and universities. This really is a unique opportunity to be part of a very special business.
Sales Manager - Features:
- You will have full responsibility for the management of the team and will report to the Head of Sales
- Your responsibilities will include staff performance and training as well as assisting with bookings when necessary
- Assisting with recruitment for the team
- Reporting sales figures
- Conduct performance reviews and organise team meetings with other departments to promote shared product knowledge
Sales Manager - Skills Required :
- It is essential that you have managed a team preferably within the travel industry
- You must be able to demonstrate a history of success in sales management
- Experience of working in group travel would be ideal
- You will be proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level and very well travelled
Sales Manager - Additional Info:
You will be working Monday to Friday and the business offer lots of opportunity to travel with a good range of benefits.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk