Sales Manager - Tour Operator £Competitive
This specialist tour operator are leaders in their field, offering a wide range of inspiring holidays and school trip programmes. They invest significantly in their people and really are an amazing business to be part of. This department are looking for a strong manager to look after a small team who sell to schools, colleges and universities. This really is a unique opportunity to be part of a very special business.
Sales Manager - Features:
- You will have full responsibility for the management of the team and will report to the Head of Sales
- Your responsibilities will include staff performance and training as well as assisting with bookings when necessary
- Assisting with recruitment for the team
- Reporting sales figures
- Conduct performance reviews and organise team meetings with other departments to promote shared product knowledge
Sales Manager - Skills Required :
- It is essential that you have managed a team preferably within the travel industry
- You must be able to demonstrate a history of success in sales management
- Experience of working in group travel would be ideal
- You will be proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level and very well travelled
Sales Manager - Additional Info:
You will be working Monday to Friday and the business offer lots of opportunity to travel with a good range of benefits.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly