Senior Travel Consultant
Senior USA Travel Specialist - wanted for this well known upmarket USA travel specialist located within the St Albans area. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the USA and has travelled there and sold it as a destination. They will pay up to 30k plus benefits.
Senior USA Travel Specialist, Responsibilities:
- Arranging tailor made holidays that meet the individual needs of each client
- Specialise in selling key regions of the USA
- Sales are by telephone and may be via quality independent travel agents or direct to clients.
- You will be given comprehensive training both in-house and via regular trips to the USA,
Senior USA Travel Specialist, Skills Required:
- You will have a successful career in travel sales behind you.
- In particular, this must include experience in selling tailor-made long haul travel and travel to the United States
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner are a must
- You will be dedicated to high standards of customer care.
- You will also be sales driven, hard-working and able to work under pressure.
- Salary of up to 30k dependant on experience
- Regular FAM trips to America
- Highly subsidised holidays to the USA
- 20 days holidays per year plus statutory holidays, increasing with service
- Free office parking
- Regular team social events
IF this role is of interest to you, and you have the relevant skills, please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or Call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk