Italian Speaking Hotel Negotiators
We are seeking an experienced Italian Speaking Hotel Negotiators to join our clients friendly and busy team due to success and expansion. Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offer various travel services for travellers throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. If you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception with good negotiating skills and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today! Please include a cover letter with all applications.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Select appropriate hotels according to sales requirements.
- Contact hotels and complete strong rates negotiation to guarantee competitiveness on the market and to gain an advantage on competitors involving negotiating rates.
- Negotiate other conditions such as cancellation policy, rooms decrease, and payment conditions.
- Provide suitable hotel alternatives when all other options are either full or over budget.
- Negotiate rates, conditions and general arrangements of banqueting and conference facilities.
- Similar experience within a tour operator or hotel in reservations and/or contracts.
- Fluent in English along with Italian
- Strong communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Good team player
- Out of the box thinking
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Lucrative salary
- Luxury leisure facilities
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work within a friendly team of travel professionals. You will not be a number – be part of the family and give your travel career a boost today!
Please enclose a cover letter highlighting your experience and why you feel you are suitable for the role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.