Leading Travel Company - Near Heathrow Airport
Up to £26,000pa (negotiable depending on exp)
Are you an experienced Pricing Analyst who has an interest/ passion for travel and want to join one of the most expanding Travel Companies in the World?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Travel Company who due to global expansion are seeking Pricing Analyst to join their product & commercial team.
As Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for developing UK & Ireland pricing architecture proposals & Setup accordingly. The role Reports directly to the Product Manager, responsible to Oversee, manage, coach, coordinate the pricing Team towards the Promotions and the Tasks requested by the Head of department and in accordance with the strategic objectives defined in the Budget agreed for UK & RoI markets.
Pricing Analyst Duties:
- Manage the set-up, strategic and tactical pricing
- Reviewing performance throughout the selling phase and recommending solutions on pricing and air commitments
- Liaise with HQ Revenue Management for regular pricing reviews on the assigned areas of business
- Prepare Setup forms and Follow their loading through the whole value chain and for the whole process, until it`s loaded in the system.
- Test and confirm correct functioning and loading of Prices into our Booking engines.
- Bonus commission management, loading, checking, communicating, documenting.
- Give indications to the Marketing Team about the product to insert on the weekly email blast to Direct Consumers and Travel agencies.
- Participating in developments and improvements within the commercial department e.g. structure reviews, implementing new working practices/decision support tools, developing training, etc.
- Day to day support to the Contact Centre for issue related to pricing & product.
- Prioritize together with marketing team visibility of products on our communication materials & channels.
- Perform regular checks on the visibility of products into the system, during the New Campaigns/Promo setup period.
- Perform regular Product & Price Benchmarks for the area of competence and have full awareness of what offered by competitors on similar routes on his area of competence.
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills-Pivot, V Look Up, Index, Match functions.
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Ability to maintain a positive and approachable attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be decisive, based on facts, insight, laydowns, principles or policies
- Ability to challenge the status quo and instigate and manage change effectively
- Ability to establish key priorities for self and others
- Experience within a similar previous role in a commercial environment
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in software systems Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested and have the skills required please apply with Jewels Travel Recruitment!
How to Apply
Please apply on this advert or via Jewels Travel Recruitment website along with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
Apply for Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly