Luxury Travel Company - Glasgow
Salary £16,000pa + benefits
Working hours: Monday - Friday - 09:00-17:30 (no weekends)
Are you an experienced Administrator and wanting to join the exciting Travel Industry?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Luxury Specialist Travel Company who due to expansion are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their successful travel team within brand new offices in Glasgow.
- Managing all aftersales procedure to include despatching travel documents, ticketing etc
- Offer a professional service to clients, managing and answering calls
- Quoting amendments including amendment fees and adjusting bookings, adding products to bookings, re invoicing
- Make calls to suppliers and airlines to make changes
- Contacting agents / clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes or relocations
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience working within the Travel Industry (ideal but not essential)
- Excellent level of written English
- Competent use of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via Jewels Recruitment website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available (Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts)
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
Apply for Travel Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly