Luxury Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant - Luxury Travel
Salary up to £22k + Commission
Working hours- 8.30 - 18.00- Rota
The Luxury Travel Sales Specialists’ responsibilities include:
- Creating and converting enquiries into sales, high quality holidays for current and new clients. Tailor making the ultimate itinerates for the company.
- Ensuring that the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is of the highest standard
- Achieving levels of client service at all stages of the process to develop repeat business
- Interacting with our clients - mostly over the telephone, with some face to face meetings either in the office or at events
The main requirements for this role are:
- Previous sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service & selling skills
- A target driven, results orientated approach
- Strong organization & time management skills
- A full UK driving licence is required for some familiarization trips
- The ability to work well within a small, dynamic team
Other desirable qualities include:
- Knowledge / personal experience of Luxury Travel
- GDS experience
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands. Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs