Travel Consultant – NW London – £22k - £25k
Travel Consultant is required by a leading inbound tour operator specialising in Great Britain and Ireland. As Travel Consultant you will create and organise tailor-made travel packages for individual travellers, ensuring they have the best holiday experience in the UK.
Travel Consultant will be responsible for:
- Designing creative tailor-made travel around the UK
- Using our extensive range of travel products and your expert knowledge, you will create bespoke holidays and unique experiences that showcase the best of the UK’s cities and countryside
- Offering exceptional service and developing strong relationships with our customers from around the world, understanding their travel requirements and matching their expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working in a fun and dynamic team environment
- Ensuring the sales process is as efficient as possible – being creative about improving the customer experience to encourage repeat bookings
Ideal Travel Consultant will have:
- Specialist level product and destination knowledge of the UK
- Ability to work and communicate with our international travel clients
- Previous inbound travel consultant/UK product experience is essential
- Dynamic, ambitious and customer service focused personality
- Great Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and to find solutions to various challenges
Travel Consultant - What do we offer?
- A modern office in North West London with state of the art office equipment
- Various training programmes
- Contribution towards gym memberships, season ticket loan, discount platform and other great benefits
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
Apply for Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly