Travel Support Agent
Support Expert - wanted for this well-known tour operator based in Cambourne or Norwich area dependent on your location. You will handle all administrative duties, but the role will not stop there, you will be dealing with suppliers and clients over the phone and via email keeping them up to date of any changes or amendments needed for their trip. They will pay up to 19k plus bonus.
Support Expert, Responsibilities:
- Making any changes to supplier or client side of things.
- General admin duties
- Dealing with suppliers and clients over email and the phone.
- Assisting clients and suppliers with any queries that they may have
- Very varied role fast paced
Support Expert Skills Required:
- Previous customer service based role, ideally in an office environment
- Professional, helpful and calm telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Being able to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Proactive nature
- Must be competent in using outlook, word and excel
- Preferably have a knowledge of the travel industry (not essential)
- Excellent staff travel rates
- Free on-site parking
- Modern offices
- Friendly working environment
- Numerous social events
- Pension scheme
- Overseas travel
- Beautician treatments available in the office every month (at a charge)
- Twice weekly free fruit-drops
- Free on-site staff bikes
If this role is of interest to you, please apply by sending your cv to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO50513
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk