Rail and Ferry Travel Consultant
Rail and Ferry Travel Consultant – Central London – 21k
Rail and Ferry Travel Consultant is required by a leading global tour operator that offers diverse travel product. As Rail and Ferry Travel Consultant you will be arranging European rail and UK rail and ferries for individual and group travel.
Rail and Ferry Travel Consultant – What will you be doing?
- For Groups and FIT Travel clients – reserving and issuing UK and European rail tickets, ferries, rail passes, breakfast/lunch boxes on trains and ferries, baggage handling etc
- Updating AS400 with train/ferry details and confirm them with the agent
- End of day accounting tickets issued
- Collecting information about travel Services and rates and send it to travel clients
- Account for all rail and ferry tickets on a daily basis
The successful Rail and Ferry Consultant will have an experience within the travel industry, working ideally in a reservations role, and will possess good knowledge of Europe. Rail and Ferry Consultant will also have great attention to detail and good numerical skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working time hours (Monday – Friday, 7,5 hours a day)
- Attractive package with complimentary on-site fitness centre and swimming pool
To apply for Rail and Ferry Consultant please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.