Luxury Travel Consultant
We are seeking talented, confident and outgoing individuals to join our client’s team as a Luxury Travel Consultant due to remarkable growth.
This exciting role offers sociable and flexible working hours, home or office working, career progression, generous commission and excellent benefits.
This successful, forward thinking and dynamic travel company offer bespoke travel packages across the globe for the discerning traveller.
This is an ideal role for a sales driven elite travel professional who has experience working for a luxury tour operator, who has a desire to develop their knowledge of the Luxury Travel industry through the cultivation and maintenance of client relationships.
- Using your travel contacts to book around the globe luxury tailormade travel itineraries
- Contacting clients to help with any concierge requests and then liaising with the hotels to make arrangements where necessary
- Creating bespoke worldwide itineraries for travellers.
- Networking and increasing business profile.
- Promote the business and improve relations with suppliers, customers and or other relevant third parties.
- Prospect, generate new leisure and corporate business opportunities.
- Account management.
- Luxury tailormade travel sales experience within the travel industry is essential, along with travel contacts.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner.
- High professional standards and attention to detail.
- Experience using flight CRS/GDS system is ideal but not essential as training is provided.
- Sales driven.
- Career progression and development
- Sociable working hours
- Opportunity to earn excellent commission
- Office and homeworking roles available
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Plus many more benefits
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.