Operations Administrator - wanted for this well known Educational Trips Specialist based in South East London. They would like someone to come on board who has previous Travel Operations experience who is able to handle all administrative activities and support the sales team and the account managers with supporting all ops and admin. They will pay up to 24k plus bonus.
Operations Administrator, Responsibilities:
- Provide a helpful, friendly and efficient administrative support to the sales team, being the liaison between them and our suppliers.
- Provide accurate itinerary arrangements and pricing within required timelines.
- Accurately book flights, accommodation, transfers, tours, attraction tickets, guides as required. Accurately update API information, ATOL and Swissport.
- Once a tour is confirmed, maintain regular contact with the client, keeping sales in the loop. Make any changes/cancellations that are required, resolving any issues that arise efficiently and professionally. Check if there are any special requirements for the group and pass on to relevant suppliers.
- Reconfirm services with suppliers including pick up dates and times with every coach supplier before departure, also visits and restaurant bookings, especially when these are not standard or if they are taking place out of office hours.
- Compile travel packs ensuring these are accurate, meet the client's requirements and are sent out by the set deadline. ? Resolve problems related to a tour efficiently and professionally.
Operations Administrator, Skills Required:
- Experience in an operations position within a fast-paced sales environment in the travel industry
- Experience of dealing with airlines, hotels and coach suppliers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Helpful, supportive and friendly team player
- Adopts a highly professional and mature approach to work
- Monday - fri with some ad- hoc evening and weekend work
- 33 days holiday including public holidays
If this role is of interest to you, and you have the relevant experience, please apply by sending your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295 quoting SO50540
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly