Partner Support Analyst
Partner Support Analyst
We have a small team that work with our lounge partners with their Point of Sale/Scanners tracking Airport Lounge access. Similar to the payment terminals we all use regularly. Working with them troubleshooting issues with device.
Salary up to £23,000 a technical mind set and ideally a European language but not essential.
Partner Support Analyst About the role:
Provide technical and administrative support to our Partners for our proprietary registration system implemented across Europe, Africa, Middle East and the UK while maintaining a professional representation of the team as well as the company. Also, this individual is responsible for the technology implementations and training in the newly recruited lounges and outlets across the region. The candidate will be acting as the forefront liaison with the partners regarding technology and day-to-day processes and at times would need to travel abroad for personal visits.
Partner Support Analyst Job Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to:
- Quickly comprehend existing tools, procedures and reporting processes;
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile point of sale and card reader devices;
- Take ownership for incidents reported by end-users, resolve issues over the phone or via remote access in a timely manner and when escalation is required, manage escalation through to resolution and close with the partner;
- Work closely with partners to implement or upgrade the technology, train personnel, and communicate clearly and concisely how the installed system functions;
- Provide administrative support to the end-user, including but not limited to inquiries for supplies, hardware replacement, month-end packages coordination and escalation of monthly reconciliation issues;
- Track the partner technology hardware and accessories inventory;
- Analyse and monitor Partner activity and pro-actively ensure any potential issues identified are resolved efficiently;
- Support the Business Operations Team in other special projects.
Partner Support Analyst Skills and Experience:
- Technical and/or customer support experience.
- Experience in business solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows CE, XP, 7, 8 and 10.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools a plus.
- Basic networking skills.
- Language - German or Italian Preferable
- Working in a Technical or Administrative Support position supporting business solutions and end-users remotely.
- Comfortable working within a small team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- High standards of conduct and professionalism.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a team.
- Strong organisational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with multi-national, multi-cultural organisations a plus.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk