Sabre Senior Business Travel Consultant
Are you a Sabre specialist with a highly professional attitude and the ability to deliver an outstanding level of customer service to your clients?! If so, we have a genuinely exciting opportunity to work on a dedicated media account, servicing a household name and working within a fast faced and dynamic business travel environment.
Joining our client as a Senior Business Travel Consultant, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a seamless travel management service at all times and in return, will be rewarded with a generous, market leading salary plus the opportunity to be based from home following the completion of the probationary period. To find out more about this superb opportunity, please contact us today or apply online.
Role of Sabre Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc.
- Solving problems and offering practical, expert advice
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Fully proficient with Sabre
- Professional and motivated approach
- Customer focused and with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible with regard to hours and able to commit to an on call, out of hours rota (additional bonus offered for this)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sabre Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.