Marketing Executive – Ski Travel – west London - Up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits
Marketing Executive is wanted to join the most quintessential of ski travel companies, a ski travel operator truly for skiers. As Marketing Executive you will join a growing in-house ski travel marketing team. As Marketing Executive you will be working closely with the marketing manager and marketing team to increase brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, retention and engagement while ensuring consistency of brand messaging. The ideal candidate will have a marketing background and a passion for winter & ski sports!
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Executive - Ski Travel are:
- Responsible for all internal ski travel marketing & PR communications
- Responsible for the planning, production and reporting of all the direct mail materials, liaising closely with the CRM Executive to segment customer data for mailings
- Responsible for the co-ordination, delivery and reporting of all PR marketing campaigns and further develop all PR relationships maximising brand exposure through all channels
- Work with the marketing manager and team to plan the annual content strategy
- Responsible for providing regular reports on performance of all marketing activity in line with ski travel business objectives
The key skills required for Marketing Executive - Ski are:
- Experience of building relationships with third-parties, such media, event organisers and tourist boards
- Strong copy-writing and proofing skills, with a flair for creative writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Highly organised with experience of balancing multiple projects
- Strong copy-writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Passion for good design and photography
- A passion for Winter Sports would be a distinct advantage
To apply for the Marketing & PR Executive – Ski position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.