PR Manager – central London - £35 - £45k (Maternity Cover – circa 1 year)
PR Manager is required by an award-winning luxury travel company. As PR Manager you will be joining a leading travel brand with a travel product that inspires. As PR Manager you will be responsible for all public relations and external affair campaigns. On top of this you will be developing the PR strategy and managing a number of ongoing campaigns. The ideal PR Manager will have a proven track record on a senior level as well as some people management experience (one direct report) and have the ability to work with senior stakeholders.
As PR Manager you will:
- Manage and monitor annual travel PR plans, PR strategy, PR campaigns and PR events
- Manage travel PR agency and PR team
- Oversee and manage day-to-day public relations activity across all media platforms
- Develop and implement media strategies and plans, research and write media materials, as well as monitor coverage to evaluate success.
- Act as the main point of contact for a defined set of sponsors/partners
- Write regular press coverage summaries to keep colleagues informed on events and issues
The key skills required for PR Manager position are:
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage and develop people
- Experience of initiating and implementing successful media strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- Excellent negotiator and influencer at all levels of internal and external contacts
- Ability to work in a busy environment, prioritising tasks and sticking to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to prioritise multiple projects
To apply for the PR Manager position please click on the link below or call Travel Futures on 0208 835 7010.
Alternatively apply online via our website www.travelfutures.co.uk where you can register your CV, receive job alerts and see all our current vacancies.
Apply for PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly