Travel General Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Leisure Travel Manager for a brand new Travel General Manager role, managing and developing our client’s fast-growing Homeworking division. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with Retail Travel managerial experience, whether in a call centre, store or homeworking environment, to really make their mark within a leading Leisure Travel company!
Based in our client’s Wakefield branch, you’ll be responsible for managing and developing the homeworking division, expanding the department, generating new business and motivating, leading and training the existing homeworking team. The successful candidate will have managerial experience, strong motivational and leadership skills and will be commercially aware with an understanding of the rewards and challenges of the homeworking process. In return, our client are offering an attractive package including a basic salary of up to £35k plus bonus and travel benefits and flexible working hours.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel General Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel General Manager (Homeworking Division):
- Managing a growing Homeworking team
- Motivating and leading the team, maximising revenues and commissions
- Recruiting and training to further grow the division
- Identifying new opportunities and developing new business
- Developing new sales leads through advertising and the creation of sales leaflets and promotions, and regular mailshots.
- Deliver sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities
Skills required for the role:
- Previous managerial experience within the travel sector, either call centre, in-store or homeworking
- Understanding of the homeworking process
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness and business development skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as some evening and weekend working will be involved.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel General Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.