This highly successful established Tour Operator are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their team. Our client is active in developing new products to enhance their brands and to make the market their own.
As a Marketing Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure that our clients websites and associated digital activities (including mobile channels) are working effectively to achieve key objectives, and that the user experience meets expectations
- Uploading text and images on to the website
- Creative design with brochure and leaflets
- Manage the consumer database ensuring it is relevant, up-to-date and accurate.
- Coordinate consumer direct marketing campaigns.
- Using InDesign and Photoshop
Marketing Executive Skill attributes:
- Solid experience working within Marketing
- Experience of measuring campaign / response effectiveness/ ROI
- Demonstrate credibility, enthusiasm and initiative
- Willing to put the extra work in to achieve all campaign requirements to time and to budget
- Experience of print production and the processes / timescales involved to get from creative concept to printed material
- Strong IT Skills (Word & Excel)
- Online marketing skills
- InDesign / Photoshop and Basic HTML
To apply for this Marketing Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfroniters.co.uk