Product Manager Escorted Tours
A great opportunity for an experienced Product / Contract / Purchasing Manager!! Our client is a Worldwide Tour Operator, recruiting a Product Manager for the purchasing team to be responsible for the creation, planning, negotiation, development and commercial management of the travel products.
Product Manager brief:
- Ensure on line descriptions and imagery is at all time of the best possible quality
- Manage competitor analysis and awareness
- Maintain existing supplier relationships as well as establishing new business partners.
- General product management and growth including the monitoring of sales and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Ensure supplier’s revenue targets are met and if necessary renegotiated to achieve the best financial gain.
- Organise and conduct product training as and when needed to reservation staff.
- Oversees site inspections of existing and new properties to ascertain suitability and to negotiate competitive contracted rates and allocations
Product Manager Skill attributes:
- An experienced PRODUCT / Contracts / Purchasing MANAGER ONLY TO APPLY with ANY MARKET/DESTINATION knowledge
- Strong negotiation, pricing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Knowledge of successful marketing principles and methods for developing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, and sales techniques
- Ability to motivate and train sales staff in order to maximise sales for the designated destination.
To apply for this Product Manager Job, please contactElena Ktori.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.