Tailor-made Consultant - South America
This highly successful travel specialist is looking to recruit a South American Tailor-made Consultant to join their expanding team. Good knowledge of Peru, Ecuador, Chile & Argentina, with other South American destinations being a big advantage.
- Deal with client enquiries by phone, email and website. Enquiries to be managed promptly and efficiently.
- Creating tailor-made itineraries and selling tailor-made holidays to Latin America. You may be occasionally required to sell other worldwide destinations.
- Booking tailor-made tours and reserving flights through suppliers.
- Dealing and managing overseas suppliers.
- Prepare client travel documentation such as pre-departure information, visas, travel letter and flight tickets.
- Assisting in marketing activities such as coming up with ideas for new products, special offers and writing short articles for our monthly e-mail newsletters.
- Working with marketing to come up with ideas for PR and social media ideas.
- Attend Trade shows and function when required.
- Dealing with all customer service skills and complaints
A passion for travel is essential, along with outgoing personality, good telephone skills, computer literacy and previous sales/customer service experience.
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Patience and persistence in dealing with foreign countries and getting answers.
- Excellent Telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Numerate, able to prepare client invoices and receipts.
- Ability to deal with clients and agents face to face.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.