Home-based Business Travel Supervisor
With a Worldwide presence and a varied portfolio of accounts, our client are well-established within the Business Travel sector and now are looking for Business Travel Supervisors to join their expanding Out of Hours Home-based team.
Working from the comfort of your own home and utilising your extensive corporate travel experience and in-depth GDS skills, successful candidates will manage a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants whilst dealing with a variety of corporate travel bookings including complex itineraries, amendments and re-issues. This is a hands on role where you'll lead by example, providing support to both your team and your clients, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
On offer is a highly competitive package including a competitive basic salary, a generous & achievable bonus scheme, all equipment including laptop and other excellent benefits. With more and more corporate travel professionals enjoying the benefits of a home-based role, this is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the flexibility and autonomy of a homeworking position whilst developing your career within a fast-growing Business Travel company. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Team Supervisor:
- Managing a team of team of 10-15 home-based Business Travel Consultants
- Supporting and developing the team
- Dealing with escalations
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc. including ticket re-issues and fare recalculations
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory or team leader experience within a TMC
- In-depth reservations experience using native Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre (min. of two GDS essential)
- Experience with ticketing, fare calculations, ticket reissues (including nett fare ticketing)
- Knowledge of online booking tools - i.e. Conferma and Evolvi - would be advantageous, however training can be provided.
- Strong account management skills and a good telephone manner
- Professional, motivated and flexible approach
- Quiet space or spare room in which to work from
- Flexible with regard to hours and able to commit to an after-hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based Business Travel Supervisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Home-based Business Travel Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly