Air Product Manager
AIR PRODUCT EXECUTIVE - £28,000
This award winning upmarket tour operator are looking for an Air Product Executive to join their team. Rewarded with a salary of £28,000 the successful candidate will be negotiating and managing relationships with a portfolio of airline accounts. The role involves working alongside a number of key suppliers to negotiate excellent commercial terms and competitive rates.
Air Product Executive Responsibilities Required:
- Managing a portfolio of airline accounts, maximizing relationships to achieve excellent commercial agreements
- Negotiating annual airline agreements including overrides and marketing funds
- Analysing sales reports to identify trends and opportunities
- Working closely with the aviation team to ensure all airlines remain on sale and any changes to fare contracts are communicated
- Investigating new flying options and developments to ensure the best flying options are offered to clients
- Representing the company at travel industry functions
Air Product Executive Skills Required:
- Proven experience in air product within an airline or tour operator
- Knowledge of airlines and proven negotiation skills
- An understanding of fare rules and airline contracts
- Good communication and relationship building skills
Air Product Executive Extra Information:
This is a full-time role but part-time hours would be considered for the successful candidate. Previously successful candidates have come from a Air Product Executive, Aviation Executive, Air Product Analyst, Air Product Assistant, Air Product Manager background.
To apply for the role of Air Product Executive please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk