Air Product Manager
AIR PRODUCT EXECUTIVE - £28,000
This award winning upmarket tour operator are looking for an Air Product Executive to join their team. Rewarded with a salary of £28,000 the successful candidate will be negotiating and managing relationships with a portfolio of airline accounts. The role involves working alongside a number of key suppliers to negotiate excellent commercial terms and competitive rates.
Air Product Executive Responsibilities Required:
- Managing a portfolio of airline accounts, maximizing relationships to achieve excellent commercial agreements
- Negotiating annual airline agreements including overrides and marketing funds
- Analysing sales reports to identify trends and opportunities
- Working closely with the aviation team to ensure all airlines remain on sale and any changes to fare contracts are communicated
- Investigating new flying options and developments to ensure the best flying options are offered to clients
- Representing the company at travel industry functions
Air Product Executive Skills Required:
- Proven experience in air product within an airline or tour operator
- Knowledge of airlines and proven negotiation skills
- An understanding of fare rules and airline contracts
- Good communication and relationship building skills
Air Product Executive Extra Information:
This is a full-time role but part-time hours would be considered for the successful candidate. Previously successful candidates have come from a Air Product Executive, Aviation Executive, Air Product Analyst, Air Product Assistant, Air Product Manager background.
To apply for the role of Air Product Executive please email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call 01737309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Air Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly