Trainee Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a high-end, award winning and well-established corporate and leisure travel company with offices across the globe, now seeking a Trainee Business Travel Consultant (From retail travel agency to business travel) to join their friendly team. This dynamic travel management company offer corporate, leisure and entertainment travel for business and leisure clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a retail travel consultant from a travel agency seeking a career in business travel in which full training is provided. Sociable working hours, training on CRS/GDS flight systems, lucrative salary, generous bonus & benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Each day will not be the same:
- Offering high quality Account Management services to designated corporate clients
- Providing expert advice to clients in all aspects of business travel
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as flights, accommodation, transfers, car hire, etc.
- Up-sell travel extras, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire, and insurance.
- Offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Previous experience of working within a retail travel agency.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours
- Commission, bonus and incentives
- Full training
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Trainee Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly