Product Development Manager - Escorted Tours
Product Development Manager - Escorted Tours - Kent ££ Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Product Development Manager to be part of a rapidly expanding portfolio of Escorted Tours within this Tour Operator range of products. This successful travel business is based in Kent and offers a wide variety of products to its ever-growing client base.
Product Development Manager - Escorted Tours - Role and Responsibilities
- Working within this fast paced and dynamic company, the Product Development Manager will have responsibility for leading the Escorted Tours team, building and developing supplier relationships in all destinations.
- Within this senior travel role, you will use your commercial and creative acumen to secure the best product, innovative itineraries from suppliers at the most competitive rate.
- This exciting job will require someone who has a good understanding of the Escorted Tours segment, including, contracting, yield management and pricing so that you are able to ensure maximum profit is returned.
- You will analyse product performance, contribute and lead product development and be prepared to travel overseas from time to time to ensure that supplier relationships are maintained and to inspect tours from an operational view point.
- The successful client will ideally have at least 3 years previous experience gained from a commercially and product driven position, where you will have strong negotiation skills.
- To be successful you will have strong numerical skills and be able to build strong rapports with suppliers.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk