Villas Programme Manager
We are looking for a Programme Manager to join our Villas team. They will be the prime stakeholder and first point of contact for all sales and contracting related to our growing villa business unit as well as operational oversight.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to act as the project lead for the enhancement of the villa division’s as it focuses on technology and distribution initiatives.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for their team of sales and contracting managers and the associated business metrics therein and will work with the marketing teams to ensure our presence as a provider of handpicked luxury villas is maintained in the marketplace.
They will drive forward aggressive year-on-year growth in the product portfolio of villas across Europe by working with the team of in-destination Contracting Managers to visit, inspect a broad range of luxury villas in their markets.
The Programme Manager will need to manage, inspire and develop a team of managers and Travel Consultants to achieve and exceed sales and profitability targets. They will need to ensure the sales culture is tenacious, entrepreneurial and nimble in a highly competitive market. To ensure every sales opportunity is maximized and the four-key metrics of margin, volume, average selling price and conversion are realised.
Requiring their own ingenuity and independence whilst reporting into the Director of Sales, the Programme Manager will be responsible for the delivery of maximum sustainable profits and the creation of a culture of excellence in customer service.
- Develop and oversee the villas business based on sound analysis of client data, feedback, market research, specialist knowledge and sales metrics
- Oversee A&K villa’s distribution strategy, including B2B and B2C in the two keys markets of UK and US and further develop the Rest of the World distribution
- Support, develop and oversee Managers in offices in Italy, France and the UK in a fast-paced, innovative environment ensuring every sales opportunity is maximized
- To specifically deliver on KPIs relating to margin, volume, average selling price and conversion for all villas destinations
- Analyse commercial reports using a varied suite of analytical tools to ensure pricing and conversion is maximised
- Work alongside team of three contracting managers in a fast-paced, innovative environment ensuring every contracting opportunity is maximized
- Bringing to market the optimum mix of product and price
- Negotiating contractual agreements with owners and suppliers to ensure optimal commercial terms, allocations where appropriate and rates
- Maximising sales opportunities by continually sourcing promotions/discounts
- Build strong and lasting relationships with new suppliers; from individual property owners, property management companies and hoteliers/resorts
- Ensure a granular villa-by-villa pricing mechanism is designed, introduced and maintained
- Diligent monitoring of competitor activity and pricing
- Successfully maintain a culture focused on quality control and customer satisfaction
- Ensure a programme of competitor analysis within the villas segment is carried out
- Be an advocate for the brand and represent A&K from time to time
This Role Profile highlights the key responsibilities but is not intended to be exhaustive