Aviation / Flights Purchasing Manager.
Our client is a growing travel tour operator seeking an Aviation / Flights Purchasing Manager.
The role has been established to cover all of their global offices, working with their preferred airline partners and ensure that flights are purchased at best rates and terms and conditions.
Aviation / Flights Purchasing Manager Duties
- Support and align to the Product strategy and define preferred airline partners that fit our global growth strategy.
- Negotiate best rates and terms.
- Ensure aviation processes are in place to maximise sales and ensure accuracy of loaded fares.
- Negotiate commercial overrides, marketing funds & incentives where required as part of aviation strategy agreed.
- Manage the Aviation team ensuring that all team KPI targets are achieved.
- Provide sales guidance on airlines and routes to optimise sales.
- Maximise GDS and selling system technology to enable best fare purchasing and best fare searches.
- Ensure the packages are up to date with best available flight prices so that Sales team can process bookings with price accuracy. Support with airline training when required.
Aviation / Flights Purchasing Manager Skill set required:
- Proven knowledge of the airline industry, fares & opportunities to maximise airline relationships
- Capable to use multiple date sources to create airline rate forecasts and best fare opportunities
- A good understanding of commercial risk and ability to identify improvements
- Good communications skills & organization.
- Good knowledge of airlines & various GDS preferable.
- Strong knowledge of fare constructions
Aviation / Flights Purchasing Manager salary
- Basic salary from £40,000 depending on experience
To apply for this Aviation / Flights Purchasing Manager position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.