Cruise or Worldwide Sales - Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant - Cruise or Worldwide Sales. If you are looking for a fulfilling Travel Consultant role that involves putting the customer first, then look no further! Be part of a fantastic travel brand that offers worldwide luxury holidays but still with growth potential for not just the business but their employees too as they develop new destination markets and infrastructure in the company. As the Travel Team grows, they are seeking ambitious new Travel Consultants to join their Cruise or Worldwide Sales team.
Travel Consultant - Cruise & Worldwide Responsibilities:
- You'll be working in an engaging culture alongside an amazing team of travel-loving individuals
- This fabulous Travel Consultant position will be responsible for creating itineraries with luxury products to some of the world’s most exciting and amazing destinations
- Deliver a real passion for travel, you will be empowered to be creative and innovative in how you build your relationships with your customers
- Passionate about developing yourself further, with a desire to learn and continually expand your luxury product & destination knowledge
- Always carry a 'Can do' attitude where nothing is too much trouble and possess the flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Experienced Travel Consultant possessing an excellent working attitude with an ability to work well under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive personality
- Essential: Experience in selling dynamic packages holidays to worldwide destinations
- Excellent telephone manner and carry the ability to work well under pressure
- Target driven and have a huge hunger for success
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in line with company standard and guidelines, enhancing customer experience
- Experience in up-selling & adding on of ancillary products including tours and room upgrades
- Competent computer knowledge, Word etc, and technological skills with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
GDS Training will be provided to successful travel candidates.
Our client offers a pleasant and rewarding working environment with opportunities to develop your career, along with an excellent remuneration package. The basic salary is up to £24,000 per annum, including generous uncapped commission where the first year OTE will be £40k+, second year £50k+, including 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, with guaranteed Fam Trips to long-haul luxury destinations.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.