Contract Negotiator & Hotel Group Reservations Executive
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking a Contract Negotiator & Hotel Group Reservations Executive to join our clients friendly and busy team.
This long established, forward thinking and dynamic travel company offer ground travel services to groups across the globe including FIT & group travel.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a Hotel Development Executive, Hotel Group Reservations Contract Negotiator and/or a Group Reservation Consultant seeking an exciting career in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Making travel reservations for hotels and travel extras
- Negotiating hotel rates
- Booking hotels across the globe for travelers
- Develop new suppliers (hotels) in the UK and in Europe
- Building up good relationships with suppliers.
- Must have UK inbound tour operator experience in hotel reservations
- Sound understanding of hotel products in the UK and Europe
- Ability to speak Mandarin is ideal but not essential
- Good negotiation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous salary
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Plus many more….
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.