Sales Support Executive
Air Agents is a fast growing start-up company with big plans for the future. We are London's most loved management company for Hosts on Airbnb. We deliver an end to end service to our landlords with our trusted team, leaving minimal work and maximum reward.
Since gaining investment from two of the Dragon’s – Touker Suleyman & Tej Lalvani, we are looking to grow and scale Air Agents into a market leading company. We are looking for interesting individuals, with a genuine passion for delivering a great customer experience and who are excited and driven by working in a fast paced, ever changing company.
Sales Support Executives are responsible for supporting the sales team in responding to inbound sales communications, nurturing sales leads and aiding in converting them into clients. Additionally, they are responsible for managing existing client relationships, dealing with queries, helping to drive bookings and working with all departments to ensure that we deliver a great client experience.
Your Skills & Experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Sales & negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Time management
- Relationship building skills (team members/guests/clients)
- Problem solving skills and an ability to think outside the box
- Computer literacy required
- Experience of working with computer based reservation systems
What you will be working on
- Managing client support communication channels
- Handling incoming sales leads
- Qualifying sales leads
- Having a working knowledge of Air Agents full range of products & services
- Liaising with all other departments to deal with client queries
- Delivering friendly, knowledgeable and personal service
- Listing optimisation and driving bookings for clients
- Price and occupancy optimisation
- Working with other departments to ensure the delivery of a great client experience
What we can offer
Air Agents is a great place to work, with an engaged group of staff, excellent work environment and regular opportunities for cake and beers! We have high expectations of our team, and in return we give back to make sure you can do your job well, and enjoy yourself while you’re at it.
Some of the things you can expect when you join our team
- We’re located in the heart of Kensington
- Generous holiday allowance - plus a day off on your birthday!
- Regular social events
- Free breakfast
- Competitive Salary of £23,000
- Hours of Work: Various Shifts, includes Saturday & Sunday
To apply for the role, please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining who you are and what you can do in this role. As part of the application process, we will email you a short questionnaire to complete and invite you to come in to meet the team face-to-face, and to ensure you are a good fit for us - and that we are a good fit for you!
Apply for Sales Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly