Luxury Travel Consultant - Southampton
Luxury Travel Consultant required for an award-winning, upmarket Tour Operator. You will be providing an exceptional service, selling luxury holidays from a retail store in Southampton. You will be an ambitious Travel Consultant with a passion for long haul travel and sales that wants to work for the UK's leading travel company.Offering a basic salary up to £19k plus uncapped commission.
Luxury Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades etc
- Providing exceptional service to upmarket clientele
- Provide expert travel advice on worldwide luxury destinations
- Strive to exceed revenue targets
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills:
- Proven experience in a targeted sales role within a travel environment
- Genuine interest in the travel industry in particular Longhaul destinations
- First hand Longhaul Travelling knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
Luxury Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure offered
- Educational Trips to Long haul destinations
Previously successful candidates have come from a background as reservations consultant, sales consultant, travel broker, tailor made consultant or be extremely well travelled . f you are interested in the position of Luxury Travel Consultant please apply online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant - Southampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly