Product Executive - Americas
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking individual to join the Luxury Travel Group dedicated tailormade Product team in our London office, as a Product Executive for our Americas team.
We are looking for an individual who wants to work within a fast-growing Product team with a focus on America and Canada. You will have ownership of the development and growth of specific geographical regions, as well as assisting with the ongoing projects and updates, including assisting with strategic and commercial projects.
The role will require excellent communication skills as you will be working alongside a number of different teams, including the Sales and Marketing teams, from working to drive new campaign ideas and web development with our Marketing team, to identifying sales teams training requirements both in the UK and across our international offices.
An exciting opportunity for a progressive, forward thinking travel product specialist to join the Luxury Travel Group.
- Previous experience of working within a tour operator product function
- In-depth knowledge of portfolio destinations
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the travel industry
- Previous experience of working with a database or bespoke computer software
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully computer literate
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 23 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
Apply for Product Executive - Americas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly